We give customers the option of buying furniture as flatpacks for DIY assembly. We hope these video’s make it easy to see how things go together.
All screw positions are pre-drilled in the workshop, just drive screws into them. Don’t worry if the pilot holes aren’t drilled at exactly 90 degrees to the face, it’s deliberate and helps bind the furniture more securely.
2. Prepare the backrest
3. Loose fit the back rest
4. Fit the seat
5. Finish up
1. UnpackThe package consists of 2 leg assemblies, 2 seat boards and a backrest with the Tt logo on it.
2. Prepare the backrestIdentify the backrest by the Tt brand mark. Put the two top screws through the backrest so that they protrude slightly to help align the part. The other two can be added at this point but don't push them through for now. Offer the backrest up to the first leg - it is shown oriented for a right handed person. Feel free to start with the other leg if you find it easier.
3. Loose fit the back restPosition the backrest so the screws align with the pre-drilled holes. Fix the first screw before placing the second leg in position and adding one more.
4. Fit the seatStand the chair upright. The legs will be able to slide apart as only one screw is fitted on each side. Slide the seat parts into place (curved edges forward) and screw them into place with 3 screws from each side. Note the alignment of the back edge with the seat support.
5. Finish upTighten the final screws into the back rest and then the last two go into the underside of the front of the seat at 45 degrees.